ProSeries Softside Above Ground Pool Kit
Includes SkimmerPlus™ Filtration System
At a glance...
- Wall: 48" and 52" PolyLaminate™ PVC
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Top Rail: Steel
- Posts: Steel
- Sizes: Round and Rectangle
Learn More ▼ See Prices ▼ Need Financing? Compare ▶
Complete Pool Kits
Everything you need to get swimming!
Each ProSeries™ pool kit comes with everything you need to get swimming fast! With our kits, there's no need to buy anything extra.
SkimmerPlus™ Filtration System attaches to sidewall for easy maintenance. Provides full surface skimming unlike Intex® Pools.
Powerful surface skimmer removes leaves, bugs and debris. Our skimmer unit catches debris before it sinks to the pool bottom.
The built-in removable skimmer basket helps catch leaves and large debris to extend filter life.
Patented cartridge filter with built-in chlorinator accepts 1" trichlor tablets. No expensive, unreliable salt water system.
Includes A-Frame ladder with anti-entrapment barrier for added safety.
Comes with vac hose, leaf skimmer, telepole and vacuum head for easy maintenance.
For a limited time, get a handy SpeedVac FREE with the purchase of this pool!
Also includes a rugged pool cover to help keep your water free of leaves and debris.
Sizes and Dimensions
Use this handy reference to find the perfect size for your yard!
*Note: Dimensions are approximate. See installation guide or dig sheet in Documentation for specific measurements.
Depth is wall height. Gallons are calculated at recommended fill level of 6 inches below wall height.
See order chart for current prices and to configure your pool.
Choose from Round or Rectangular to fit any backyard!
ProSeries™ pools are available in a number of sizes including Round and Rectangular to fit any budget and any size yard!
*Note: Yard tarp not included. **Braces on outside of Rectangular ProSeries™ pools add an additional 18.5" to each side.
Intex® versus Proseries™
ProSeries beats the competition hands down!
|Intex® Ultra Frame||ProSeries™|
|Construction||Galvanized Steel and Triple Layer Poly Lining||Galvanized Steel and Triple Layer Poly Lining|
|Powerful Surface Skimmer - Removes Leaves||NO||YES|
|Removable Built-in Skimmer Basket for Easy Cleaning||NO||YES|
|Sanitizing System||Unreliable Salt Generator||Patented Built-in Chlorinator Uses 1" Chlorine Tabs|
|Pump and Filter System||Sits on ground - potential tripping hazard||Attaches to side wall - out of the way and safe|
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to the most common questions
- How long does it take to set up my pool?
- This depends on the size of the pool and the condition of the area where it will be placed. Generally, for a Metal Frame Pool, you should be able to set up the pool in less than an hour.
- Do I need to prepare the ground or dig a hole for the pool?
- The pool should be set up on level ground (+-2%) free of rocks, branches, other objects and holes. There is no need to dig a hole or otherwise prepare the ground. If you require an extra layer of protection between the ground and pool liner due to your ground conditions, we recommend using Gorilla Pad&trade ground cloth. If you have a question about our ground cloths or would like to purchase one, please contact our Customer Service.
- How often do I need to change my filter?
- It depends on the time you run your filter and the amount of sediment in the pool water. Under normal use and conditions, the cartridge should be replaced every two weeks. Failure to change the cartridge will cause the pump to become clogged, reduce performance and may damage the pump.
- What is the pool made of? Is it strong?
- All frame pools are constructed using triple-layer PolyLaminate™ PVC composite material composed of two outer layers of heavy gauge PVC laminated to an inner layer of polyester mesh for reinforcement. This material is designed to withstand rigorous use and provide long-lasting durability.
- What should I do if my pool is missing some parts?
- Please call the US toll free customer service number at 1(800) 813-0206
- Can the pool be left year round?
- This depends on where you live and the average temperature in your area. Extreme cold weather may crack and damage the PVC walls. The pool should not be left in temperatures lower than 0 degrees Celsius or 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
- How do I store my pool for the winter?
- Be sure to completely drain and dry the pool before storage to prevent mold from growing. Store in a dry area where the temperature does not fall below 40 degrees Fahrenheit. TIP: leaving the pool in the sun will soften the vinyl and make it easier to fold for storage.
- What other accessories might I need?
- You will need chemicals to keep your water clean. Consider the NY991 Blue Wave Chemical Sample Kit with special 1 inch chlorine tabs to fit inside the patented filter cartridges. A vacuum will also help with clean-up of debris. The NE4384 Aqua Broom is a great, economical battery-powered cleaner. Also consider adding some lights to enjoy your pool into the evening such as NA4104 Nitebrite and NA4107 LED pool wall light.
How much water do the ProSeries™ pools hold?
Super easy setup! Ready to swim in one day!
Warranty and Service
Nobody beats our service!
For a limited time, FamilyPoolFun.com is extending the manufacturer's 90 day warranty to 1 full year! The 1 year warranty applies to the original purchaser only, and warrants the ProSeries™ Metal Frame Pool (frame and liner) against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. Original purchaser must retain proof of purchase in the form of an original FamilyPoolFun.com sales receipt.
This Limited Warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is limited solely to the repair or replacement of the product, to be decided at Polygroup's or FamilyPoolFun.com's discretion. Consequential damages, including claims for loss of water, pool chemicals, damage or labor are not covered under this Limited Warranty.
See warranty documentation for complete details.
Plus, Exceptional Service After the Sale
If up to 75 days of owning your swimming pool, you decide you don't want it for any reason, simply call for return authorization and just send it back to us. We'll gladly refund your money - no questions asked. Deductions apply on missing or damaged merchandise and parts. Shipping is not refundable nor reimbursable. Merchandise will not be accepted for return unless authorized. Please call and ask for returns to get a return number and the return shipping address. Learn more about our simple return policy.
FamilyPoolFun makes it easy to own your own pool. Our friendly sales staff are ready to answer your questions. From pool assembly to water maintenance, and everything in between, no question goes unanswered. Easy, no-hassle return policy and available technical support make FamilyPoolFun your online pool source.